But why choose this particular resort in the French Alps as opposed to all the other ski stations out there?
We at Heli Securite have compiled a list of five reasons why we advise you to explore this beautiful corner of France which is easily accessibly using our Val d’Isere helicopter service.
1. Our first reason is pretty self-explanatory: it’s extremely easy to reach from anywhere in the world, using our exclusive Val d’Isere helicopter service. The resort is surrounded by five major international airports and by using our Geneva helicopter company, for example, you can be on the slopes in just 35 minutes.
2. It’s a great place for the kids, who will incidentally love arriving by chopper if you book a flight with our Geneva helicopter company
resort boasts mile up mile of wide nursery slopes with free lifts, a large choice of ski schools and an excellent range of sporting facilities for those ski-weary children.
3. For the adults, there is a great après-ski scene, which famously kicks off at the Folie Douce, a mountain bar just above the La Daille ski area. Have a cheeky beer and then ski down to meet the kids after ski school.
4. The snow is guaranteed to last. Located at 1,850 metres and with skiing up to 3,450 metres, Val d’Isere is open from the end of November until the beginning of May.
5. We’ve covered the après-ski drinking scene, but there is also a lot to be said about the dining scene in Val d’Isere too. In the resort itself there are three Michelin starred restaurants: La Table de l’Ours, Le Becca and L’Atelier d’Edmond, with a handful more within driving distance.