In fact, some of the bars are so cool that you might just decide to use our Annecy helicopter company to drop you there for the night – and forget all about the skiing.
Below is a guide to our favourite bars in the resort that we have put together for clients using our Courchevel helicopter transfer service:
- THE SIGNAL; this is a legendary bar in Courchevel 1650 which is definitely worthy of a trip using our Annecy helicopter service. Overlooking the Bozel valley towards Meribel and Val Thorens, the Signal is perfectly positioned to enjoy a few cheeky beers whilst watching the sun go down over the mountains. However, the beer served here is no ordinary beer: it’s called Mutzig, and is very strong, so beware.
- BAR LES SCHUSS; another bar not to be missed in Courchevel 1650 is Bar Les Schuss, which manages to combine effortlessly the appearance of a mountain lodge with ultra-modern comforts to create a winning combination.
- ROCKY’S BAR; this bar is part of the Hotel Les Avals, also in Courchevel 1650 so if you have popped in for the day using our Courchevel helicopter transfer service, but don’t fancy the journey home after a few après ski beers, you can always book a room.
- FUNKY FOX; with a name like Funky Fox, it’s no surprise that this bar is one of the most fun in town. Located at the top end of Courchevel 1650, During the day you can enjoy a relaxed bar environment with pool games or come in the early hours of the morning if you want to PARTY.
- PIGGY’S; this is one of the most chic and exclusive cocktail bars in Courchevel 1850, although perhaps you would not have guessed that from its name. The piano bar is exceptionally cosy and popular with the jet set crowd.
- LE MILK PUB; another very popular bar is the Milk Pub, located on the slopes of Les Trois Vallees so it’s the perfect place to pop into after a day’s skiing, before you head home using our Courchevel helicopter transfer service.
- PURPLE CAFÉ; this stylish bar is more akin to those found on any boulevard in Paris with a wide selection of cocktails and an excellent wine list.